- Output Wall is a unique way to promote your inter-office communication.
- It’s a digital workspace for open communication.
- Output Wall will make your colleagues to discuss and resolve project issues, gather information from their colleagues, share their knowledge with everyone etc.
- You can drive employee connectivity and promotes employee engagement by using Output Wall.
Enable Ouput Wall Plugin
Open the following Ports for OutputWall
- TCP 14125
- TCP 14126
Configure Ouput Wall Plugin
My SQL Service
You can use either built-in My SQL or use your owm My SQL database.
If you choose your own My SQL server, please be sure that you have already installed and it was running. After providing details, you can test your connection.
Accessing Output Wall
- Allow : allows the users of the group to to collaborate with the selected group.
- Deny : restricts the users of the group from collaborate with the selected group.
- No Restriction : The users of this group can collaborate with all groups in your company.
Role & Permissions
Output Wall will follow the same roles as in Output Messenger.
- Administrator – can feed post, announcement and delete other’s post.
- Manager – can feed post, announcement and delete their post.
- Users – can feed post and delete their post