- What are the minimum requirements to install Server?
- How to install Server?
- Which ports are used by Server?
- How to configure firewall/router to allow remote users connect Server?
- What is the default username and password for Administrator?
- How to make sure Server is installed & running?
- What are the databases supported by Output Messenger Server?
- How to install Server updates?
What are the minimum requirements to install Server?
All Windows OS which supports .NET Framework 4.6
(Windows Vista SP2 / 7 SP1 / 8 /10 / Server 2008 SP2 / 2008 R2 SP1 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016).
Processor: 1 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Disk Space: 2 GB
How to install Server?
Download Server Installer from here. Run the installer by Administrator of the computer. more details
Which ports are used by Server?
The Ports need to be opened in Firewall are from 14121 to 14124
14121 TCP – Application
14122 TCP – File Transfer
14123 TCP – Web server for Browser Version
14124 TCP & UDP – VoIP for Voice/Video/Desktop Sharing
14127 to 14129 ports are used internally. (No need to add in Firewall)
How to configure firewall/router to allow remote users connect Server?
If you are using Windows Firewall, add OMServerService.exe in firewall exception list.
In Router, forward ports 14121 to 14124, TCP protocol to the Server running IP Address to allow remote users. more details
What is the default username and password for Administrator?
The default username is “admin” & default password is “admin”.
After logging in first time, you are strongly recommended to change.
How to make sure Server is installed & running?
2. In Firewall add OutputMessengerServerService.exe in exception list. If needed open ports TCP 14121 to 14124.
3. Install Output Messenger Client in the same server host & connect with Server to make sure all are working.
What are the databases supported by Output Messenger Server?
By default, SQLite database will be used. Also, MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server can be used.
How to install Server updates?
2. It is recommended to take back up the database. (Default DB file OMLs.db3 in installed folder)
3. Install the new Server installer over the existing version.
4. Start the Server Service using Server Manager tool.