You can customize OMessenger for your own language by following the steps given below.
- Open the “Languages” folder, which will be in the outlook messenger installation path.
- Open “template.txt” in notepad and “Save as” a new file in the same folder, using your language as a file name. (E.g.: Spanish.txt).
- Edit the language text file providing the equivalent text in your language, on the right-hand side.(E.g.: is available=>está disponible). If left blank, the English text will be used.
- Once the language file has been created successfully, restart OMessenger.
- In Settings, Display Options tab, you can select your language option in the dropdown. Click Apply.